Data breaches through third parties can wreak havoc on organizations to which the third party is connected. Because of the high stakes involved, third-party security is a daunting issue for many organizations. Ultimately, however, companies can be BRAVE about their third-party security management by using automation.
This whitepaper describes five key guidelines to effectively manage third-party security. It is a must-read for anyone whose company works with third parties and must assess their cybersecurity risk.
This whitepaper covers:
- Why we need third-party security
- Facts about third-party breaches
- The high cost of regulatory penalties
- Why automation is key for third-party security management
- How to BRAVE the third-party risk landscape